Pay In Transaction
You can complete a Pay In transaction to add money to a cash drawer, as needed. For example, you can use a Pay In transaction to replenish a drawer that is running low on change. Because all Pay In transactions are recorded as tickets, the system maintains a complete audit trail for them. Pay In transactions can be viewed in the Back Office.
NOTE: You cannot enter a Pay In transaction if a sale is in progress.
Follow these steps to enter a Pay In transaction to add money to your drawer:
- Ensure you have no items in a ticket.
- Open the Slide-Out Menu and tap Pay In/Out.
- Tap Pay In.
- Enter the Amount of money you are adding to the drawer.
- Optional: Enter a comment for the Pay In transaction, such as the source of the money you are adding to the drawer.
- Tap Done to display the Receipt screen.
- Do one of the following:
- Tap the Print receipt button to print a receipt for the Pay In transaction, or
- Tap the No receipt button to open the cash drawer without printing a receipt.