- The name and address of the store.
- The selected time period for the report.
- The name of the report.
|2||Employee||The name of the employee.|
|3||Clock In||The Clock In section includes:
- The job code for which the employee clocked in for the shift.
- The time the employee clocked in.
- The time the employee clocked out.
- The total hours worked for the shift.
|4||Pay||The Pay section includes:
- The total pay earned by the employee. The system calculates the total pay by multiplying the hourly rate of the employee by the hours worked for the shift.
- The total amount of credit card tips declared by the employee.
|5||Total||The total number of hours worked, pay earned, and tips declared for each employee.|