Printing Gift Receipts
- Go to the Settings icon. Go to the printer section —> Gift receipt option toggle switch is defaulted to OFF. Toggle ON.
- To print a gift receipt, simply tap on the Print Gift Receipt button.
- If you need to print and additional receipt, you can access the receipt options again by tapping the Receipt button from the main POS screen.
- If you have Quick Checkout enabled, you can also access the receipt options by simply tapping the Receipt button.
- You can also print a gift receipt when recalling a held/ completed ticket.
- A gift receipt will exclude Item pricing, item total, and payment information.
Relevant keywords: receipts, gift receipts, how to, how to print receipts, how to print gift receipts, printing receipts, printing gift receipts, printers.