In the Back Office, you can create a statement to provide to your house account customers. The statement includes all house account activity. You can print the statement or export it to a variety of formats.
- In the Back Office, select CUSTOMERS > HOUSE ACCOUNTS.
- Select the house account for which you want to create a statement.
- Select Create Statement. The Create Statement dialog appears.
- Select the date range for the statement. A preview of the statement appears.
- (Optional) To export the statement, select the format from the dropdown and click export.
- (Optional) To print the statement, click the print icon.
- Click Save Changes. A statement creation line item appears in the activity view. Click Cancel if you do not want to create a statement.