Use Replace Silver Server to replace an existing server in your restaurant. This option only appears on the Settings screen if you currently use a server with the Silver Server software in your restaurant.
- Connect the new server to your Wi-Fi and install the Silver Server software on your server.
- On a iPad device, log in to NCR Silver Pro, access the Settings screen, and tap Replace Silver Server. A prompt appears
- Tap Yes to confirm you want to replace your previous server with a new server.
|Warning: By tapping Yes, you can no longer access data from the previous server.|
The system searches for the server on your Wi-Fi with Silver Server software installed. Once the system connects to the new server, a prompt appears.
- Tap Setup a new Silver Server and connect this device to it. A prompt appears.
- Type your Silver Back Office username and password, and then tap Next. The system validates the user credentials and syncs the data from Silver Back Office to the device and to the new server. When complete, the system returns to the login screen.
Accessing the Device Settings