- The name and address of the store.
- The selected time period for the report.
- The name of the report.
|2||Employee Name||The name of the employee.|
|3||Gross Sales||The total amount of gross sales entered by the employee.|
|4||Discounts & Promotions||The total number of discounts and promotions the total amount of those discounts and promotions entered by the employee.|
|5||Refunds||The total number of refunds and the total amount of those refunds entered by the employee.|
|6||Inclusive Taxes||The sum total of inclusive taxes entered by the employee.|
|7||Net Sales||The Net Sales section includes:
- The total amount of net sales entered by the employee.
- The total number of tickets entered by the employee.
- The average ticket amount per sales. The system calculates the average as net sales divided by the number of transactions.
|8||Voids and Clears||The total number and amount of voids and clears entered by the employee.|
|9||Totals||The totals for each column.|