Sending Bulk Email Messages
Use the Bulk Email feature to broadcast emails to your customer base of up to 2,500 customers.
If you have more than 2,500 customers, the system will send the email to the 2,500 customers with the most recent purchases.
You can also choose to send a Bulk Email to one or more customer categories (with valid email addresses) by clicking the button to the right of the To field to open the Select Recipients screen.
Multi-Store Customers: If you want to send a Bulk Email message to customers at a particular store, you can do this by creating a customer category using your store names and then assign the customers at that store to that store's customer category. Click here to learn about customer categories. If you do not select categories, only the most recent 2,500 customers will be messaged.
BEFORE YOU PROCEED: You need to create your content before you send anything out.
Unlike the other marketing email messages, once you are satisfied with your Bulk Email and it has passed the spam check, as soon as you click Send Email, the system will send your Bulk Email immediately.
- Click Preview to view the entire email along with headers and footers.
- Click Test Email and enter up to five email addresses to send the email to see the final formatting and/or have your associates review the email for you. This will allow you to see the email exactly as your customers will see it.
- Click Check Spam Score to launch the spam checker. More information about spam checking
- Click inside the Click here to add offer section to select an offer to include in your email message. The offer set up options are the same as How to Work with Discounts in the Back Office.
- Optional: Click Connect to Facebook to share your Bulk Email message with your Facebook friends.
- Click Send Email to send your Bulk Email message to your customers.
Click here to get some ideas on how you can use our system to create effective bulk emails for your customers.
You can also learn more about bulk email templates Bulk Email Templates.
keywords: bulk emails, marketing, customers, email marketing, loyalty