Setting Up The Cling Stand
September 22, 2016
The cling stand can be drilled and screwed to the countertop, or secured with a durable adhesive tape (VHB pad) in two different mounting styles.
Fixed mount: Stand will secure directly to countertop or wall. The stand will not be able to rotate towards customer in the fixed mount.
- Before using the VHB pad, clean the base of the stand and the countertop with the alcohol wipe provided.
Rotating mount: The rotating mount offers a high level of security, and allows you to rotate the tablet to face the customer (for customer signature etc.)
- Secure the stand to the counter using 4 screws (all screws for the fixed mount are not included) or the durable adhesive pad (included)
- Place the dome shaped stand cover over the exposed screws
- Note: you will not use the 3-hole rotation plate in the Fixed Mount method.
Securing the Tablet
- Secure the rotation plate to the counter top using the 3 flathead screws provided or the VHB pad.
- Place the black rotation disc onto the screw of the rotation plate.
- Place the stand onto the screw of the rotation plate.
- Place the plastic washer around the rotation plate screw.
- Tighten the rotation locknut.
- (Optional) Place the dome shaped stand cover over the exposed screw.
Changing from Landscape to Portrait
- Route your tablet charging cable using one of the suggested methods in the image below. There is a hole in the back of the stand that allows you to route the charge cable.
- Place the "NCR" cover on the back of the stand.
- Use the screw driver provided to open the arms by turning the screws located in either arm counter clock-wise (to the left)
- Place the tablet between the arms and tighten by turning the both arm screws clock-wise (to the right).
See the attached PDF for further visual instruction.
- While the iPad is not in the stand, remove the center cover piece between the arms.
- Tighten all 3 Phillip’s flat head screws by turning clockwise.
- Release the tension on each screw by with a counter-clockwise quarter turn.
- You should be able to easily rotate from portrait to landscape.
See Tablet Stand Options for more stand informationkeywords: cling, stand, tablet
Installing the Cling Stand.pdf