Monitoring & Updating Your Loyalty Program
Once you've set up your loyalty program, you can monitor the status us it in the Back Office. To do this, select CUSTOMERS > LOYALTY PROGRAM. Before you have any customer activity with your loyalty program, your screen will look like the image below.
Then, when you do have customer activity, your screen will look like the image below.
- To edit your loyalty program details, click on near the top of the screen. If you edit your loyalty program, we'll alert you with the screen show below.
- To change to a different loyalty program (points to punches or points to punches), select the new Program Type. If you do this, we'll alert you with the screen shown below.
- To turn off your loyalty program, click OFF on the control near at the top of the screen. If you turn your loyalty program off, we'll alert you with the screen shown below.
- View the Earned Rewards in the middle of the screen. To view earned rewards for a specific time period, use the date fields to select the time period you want.
- Scroll down to view rewards that are still in progress and not yet available to be redeemed.
keywords: customers, loyalty program, rewards, earned rewards, turn loyalty off